Book your room at Belmond Hotel Monasterio
Junior Suite (Oxygen)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Oxygen Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Room (Oxygen)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
5-star luxury hotel with a bar/lounge in Cusco (Cusco Historic Center)
This luxury hotel is located in Cusco (Cusco Historic Center), near the airport, Pre-Columbian Art Museum, Museum of Religious Art, and Hatunrumiyoc. Also nearby are Inca Museum and Cusco Cathedral.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is available. Belmond Hotel Monasterio also features a bar/lounge, complimentary wireless Internet access, and massage/treatment rooms.
LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. 4 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and laundry facilities. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
Belmond Hotel Monasterio is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business center
- Total number of rooms - 126
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Concierge services
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 1692
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Snack bar/deli
- Smoke-free property
- Free breakfast
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 5 AM and 10:30 AM.
Illariy Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast and lunch.
El Tupay Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves dinner only.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ecotours nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 350
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 175 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 14 per person (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 70 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- Belmond Hotel Monasterio is listed in the 2014 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.