Availability: Amerinka Boutique Hotel
Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Single Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Hotel with a restaurant, in Cusco (Cusco Historic Center)
This hotel is located in Cusco (Cusco Historic Center), near the airport, La Merced Church, ChocoMuseum, and Museum of Contemporary Art. Also nearby are Cusco Museum of Popular Art and Museo de Plantas Sagradas Magicas y Medicinales.
In addition to a restaurant, Amerinka Boutique Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a rooftop terrace.
In addition to cable television, guestrooms include beds with Select Comfort mattresses, kitchens, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Amerinka Boutique Hotel Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Cusco hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Amerinka Boutique Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Total number of rooms - 33
- Number of floors - 4
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Complimentary grocery shopping service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Separate sitting area
- Access via exterior corridors
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- In-room computer
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Down comforter
- Pillow menu
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Cable TV service
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
Amerinka Boutique Hotel has a restaurant on site.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Amerinka Boutique Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 9 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 9 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 15 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: PEN 13 per day
- Additional Details
Children 7 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.