Book your room at Sonesta Posadas Del Inca Cusco
Hotel with a restaurant, in Cusco (Cusco Historic Center)
This hotel is located in Cusco (Cusco Historic Center), close to La Merced Church, Cusco Museum of Popular Art, and Church of the Company of Jesus. Also nearby are ChocoMuseum and Plaza de Armas.
In addition to a restaurant, Sonesta Posadas Del Inca Cusco features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, safes, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A business center is on site at this 3.5-star property.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Cusco hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and coffee/tea in the lobby. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel is complimentary to guests (available on request).
- 24-hour front desk
- Free airport transportation - pickup
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 22
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Turndown service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Inkafe Plaza Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Peruvian cuisine.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 11 AM
Check-out time is 9 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.