Please enter your travel dates.
Beachfront resort with relaxing spa services
This Crown Point resort is located in the entertainment district, set on its own private sand beach near Fort Millford and Pigeon Point Beach. Area attractions also include Gulf City Mall and Turtle Beach.
At Coco Reef Resort and Spa, relax by an outdoor pool or hit the private sand beach where you can enjoy snorkeling.
Guestrooms open to patios with sea, garden or pool views and feature televisions with premium satellite channels and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Simply walk outside to feel the sun on your face at the sand beach. Lie back and work on your tan with relaxing beach amenities like umbrellas and sun loungers. Have fun in the sun at Coco Reef Resort and Spa with summer activities like snorkeling, scuba diving, and windsurfing.
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A beach bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This beach resort also offers an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
- Banquet facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Beach towels
- Beach bar
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 165
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1830
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 135
- Number of floors - 2
- Fitness facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Beauty services
- Free breakfast
- Currency exchange
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- On private beach
- Tennis on site
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Free outdoor parking
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 6
- Spa services on site
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Satellite TV service
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Premium TV channels
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Clock radio
- Access via exterior corridors
- Wake-up calls
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- In-room safe
- Welcome amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free movie channels
- Sea view
- Garden view
- Pool view
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Tamaras - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
Bacchanals - This beachfront restaurant specializes in Caribbean cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the resort include a private beach, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Tennis on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Paddle boats (pedalos) on site
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Tennis lessons on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Kite-surfing nearby
- Boat cruises on site
- Manicures and pedicures
- Facial treatments
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 10.00 per person (roundtrip)
- Early check-in fee: USD 78
- Late check-out fee: USD 39
- Babysitting/childcare fee: USD 25 per hour, per child (up to 11 years old)
- Deposit: USD 78 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 42 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.