Availability: Crowne Plaza Hartford - Cromwell
Please enter your travel dates.
Cromwell eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in Cromwell, this eco-friendly hotel is in the same area as Kidcity Children's Museum, Wesleyan University, and Dinosaur State Park. Area attractions also include Wadsworth Mansion and New Britain Stadium.
In addition to a restaurant, Crowne Plaza Hartford - Cromwell features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and air conditioning, guestrooms feature climate control along with premium bedding and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Crowne Plaza Hartford - Cromwell Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Crowne Plaza Hartford - Cromwell provides a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
A business center is on site at this 3.5-star property. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services. A complimentary area shuttle within 5 mi is available for guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free Wi-Fi
- Spa tub
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 215
- Indoor pool
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Number of floors - 4
- Room service (limited hours)
- Health club
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Free self parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
Sheffields - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Crowne Plaza Hartford - Cromwell Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 10 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Connecticut Green Lodging thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.