Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
Premier Room, Garden Area
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
Cranbrook eco-friendly resort with a golf course
Situated near the airport, in Cranbrook, this golf resort is close to Casino of the Rockies. Area attractions also include Tamarack Centre and Canadian Museum of Rail Travel.
Recreational amenities at St. Eugene Golf Resort & Casino include a golf course and an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a roundtrip airport shuttle and a casino.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a golf course, St. Eugene Golf Resort & Casino features an outdoor pool and a sauna. The resort offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include exhibit space and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly resort also offers a casino, a fitness center, and a steam room. Complimentary parking is available on site.
St. Eugene Golf Resort & Casino is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 3
- Golf course on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 125
- Free parking
- Picnic area
- Pool table
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Year Built 2003
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Microwave (on request)
- Free local calls
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Video-game console
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Direct-dial phone
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Pay movies
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service (on request)
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Purcell Grill - Overlooking the golf course, this fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
Fisher Peak Lounge - Overlooking the garden, this bar serves lunch and dinner. Happy hour is offered.
Freds Saloon - This delicatessen serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, and dinner, available from room service (during limited hours).
Recreational amenities at the resort include a golf course, an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a steam room. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf - driving range on site
- Golfing on site
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: CAD 3.00 (for 15 minutes, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: CAD 25.00 per pet, per night
- In-room microwave fee: CAD 20.00 per night
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.00 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.