"Amazing hotel but the staff are out of the world."
They realy make thier guests feel like movie stares. I've stayed in many hotels in my life, what sets them apart is thier amazing attention to the guests. My wife and I have enjoyed our stay extensively, we will definitely be back.
Mohammad from Riyadh Saudi Arabia
The exclusive 5 star hotel in Courchevel, France La Sivoliere, is a fabulous resort where to stay for an unforgettable ski …More
This is the second time I have stayed at La Loze, I travelled for business and will stay again should business take me back to Courchevel. Geared up for skiing but absolutely fine staying there as a business traveller. Mountain view rooms are recommended as much brighter. Very friendly and helpful staff.
Traveller from London, UK
Located in the mountains, this Courchevel hotel offers ski-in/ski-out access within minutes of Jardin Alpin 1 Gondola …More
Personnel très accueillant et très professionnel hôtel chaleureux magnifique salle de restaurant et bar avec grand cheminée donnant sur les pistes diner gastronomique excellent hôtel ++++skis aux pieds
Located in the mountains, this Courchevel hotel offers ski-in/ski-out access within minutes of Jardin Alpin 2 Gondola, Jardin …More
Staff very friendly and helpfull, some minor work on hotel infrastructure would improve hotel very quickly. Food in Zinc restaurant was very good. The location is excellent being just next to the main lifts (only downside is noise in the morning but the two are inseparable)
Martin from Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire, UK
Hotel de la Croisette is a small friendly bed and breakfast hotel with 18 bedrooms; located in the centre of Courchevel 1850 …More
- hotel does not offer a ski in ski out service as you have to walk up to the mountain by feet with all the equipment
- hotel is really worn off and all the photos in description appear to be made upon its opening or just after renovation
- room service and cleaning leave much to be desired as well
- hotel is trying to cut its costs on all matters, especially on the utilities as it was quite cold in the room and it was not possible to take a hot shower for more than 5 minutes
- as for restaurant and breakfast, it has not met the expectations and descriptions as well
Located in the mountains, this slopeside Courchevel hotel offers ski-in/ski-out access near Ariondaz Gondola, Jardin Alpin 2 …More