Please enter your travel dates.
Couiza historic hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Couiza, this historic hotel is close to Ducs de Joyeuse Castle and Rennes-le-Chateau Church. Regional attractions also include Chateau de Puilaurens and Abbey of Saint-Hilaire.
In addition to a restaurant, Château des Ducs de Joyeuse features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a garden.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and safes, guestrooms feature desks along with hair dryers and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to secretarial services and audiovisual equipment.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This historic hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 35
- Number of floors - 2
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Event catering
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tennis on site
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free outdoor parking
- Secretarial services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Window opens
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually decorated
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
La Cour des Ducs - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Breakfast is available from room service (during limited hours).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Tennis nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Swimming on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after regular check-in hours must contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Contact information is provided on the booking confirmation email.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Caters to groups
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 14 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 12 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.