Book your room at Kyriad Lannion
Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Art Deco hotel with a restaurant, in Lannion (Cote de Granit Rose)
Located near the airport, this hotel is in Lannion (Cote de Granit Rose), and area attractions include Vivons Perches Adventure Park, Planetarium de Bretagne, and Le Radome. Area attractions also include Village Gaulois and Golf de Saint Samson.
In addition to a restaurant, Kyriad Lannion features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and free self parking.
LCD televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, fireplaces, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 387 square feet (36 square meters) include a meeting room. This Art Deco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, an arcade/game room, and multilingual staff. Complimentary self parking is available on site. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
- Number of floors - 1
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Arcade/game room
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 47
- Year Built 2002
- Conference space size (feet) - 387
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Snack bar/deli
- Conference space size (meters) - 36
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Premium bedding
- Furnished patio
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Onsite venue - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Segway rental/tour on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Playground on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at noon
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.85 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9.50 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 20 per vehicle (one way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per day
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.