Please enter your travel dates.
- Two Single Beds
- One Double Bed
Art Deco hotel with a restaurant, in Lannion (Cote de Granit Rose)
Located near the airport, this hotel is in Lannion (Cote de Granit Rose), and area attractions include Vivons Perches Adventure Park, Planetarium de Bretagne, and Le Radome. Area attractions also include Village Gaulois and Golf de Saint Samson.
In addition to a restaurant, Kyriad Lannion features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and an Internet point.
LCD televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, fireplaces, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
The hotel offers a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to audiovisual equipment and a meeting/conference room.
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 387 square feet (36 square meters). This Art Deco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, an arcade/game room, and multilingual staff. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
- Number of floors - 1
- Audiovisual equipment
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Arcade/game room
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Internet point
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 47
- Year Built 2002
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 387
- Free outdoor parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting/conference room
- Multilingual staff
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Snack bar/deli
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 36
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Furnished patio
- Access via exterior corridors
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Extra towels/bedding
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Onsite dining venue - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Segway rental/tour on site
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Playground on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at noon
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after 11 PM must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.85 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.50 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 20 per vehicle (one way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per day
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.