Book your room at Mercure Beaune Centre
Standard Room, 2 Single Beds (Standard Room With Twin Beds)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Superior Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Superior Suite, 1 Double Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
4-star hotel in Beaune with an outdoor pool
Situated in Beaune, this hotel is close to Marche Aux Vins Winery, Hotel Dieu, and Burgundy Wine Museum. Also nearby are Collegiate Church of Notre-Dame and Maison Alex Gambal Winery.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Beaune Centre features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Beaune Centre
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 3014 square feet (280 square meters) include conference space and meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor pool, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Mercure Beaune Centre is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 107
- 24-hour front desk
- Outdoor pool
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Number of floors - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 3014
- Free self parking
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1976
- Conference space size (meters) - 280
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Climate control
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Where to Eat
Le Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible parking
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- All citizens of France will be charged the national value-added tax
- Breakfast fee: EUR 16.90 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per accommodation, per stay
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.