Book your room at Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Dunes du Medoc
1 bedroom apartment for 3 or 4Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard Apartment, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children)
1-2 bedroom apartment for 5 or 6Max Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children)
1-2 bedroom apartment for 6 or 7Max Occupancy: 7 guests (up to 6 children)
Studio for 4 or 5Max Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children)
Oceanfront residence with outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool
Situated on the waterfront, this residence is within 1 mi (2 km) of Notre Dame of Land's End Basilica and Soulac Casino. Museum of the Northern Medoc Fortress is 1.5 mi (2.5 km) away.
Along with an outdoor pool, this residence has WiFi in public areas and a seasonal outdoor pool. Self parking is free. Additionally, a children's pool, laundry facilities, and multilingual staff are onsite.
All 76 rooms have furnished balconies or patios and feature kitchens with refrigerators, microwaves, and dishwashers. Other amenities available to guests include WiFi, TVs, and coffee makers. Housekeeping is available once per stay.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an outdoor pool, Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Dunes du Medoc provides a seasonal outdoor pool and a children's pool. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This Soulac-sur-Mer residence also offers multilingual staff, a garden, and laundry facilities. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Total number of rooms - 76
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Pool sun loungers
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per day )
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Bathtub only
- In-room safe
- WiFi (surcharge)
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Playground on site
- Boat tours nearby
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
- Sunday - Friday: 9 AM - 7 PM
- Saturday - Saturday: 8 AM - 8 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 9.00 per pet, per night
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 200.00
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3.50 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40 per week