Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double or Twin Room
- One Double Bed
Standard Double Room Single Use
- One Bed
4-star eco-friendly inn in Viana do Castelo with a bar/lounge
Situated in Viana do Castelo, this eco-friendly inn is close to Praca da Republica, Castelo de Santiago da Barra, and Monte de Santa Luzia Basilica. Nearby attractions also include Cabedelo Beach.
Casa Melo Alvim provides a bar/lounge, complimentary wireless Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and laundry facilities.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This eco-friendly inn also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Number of floors - 3
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free secure outdoor parking
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Secretarial services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free secure outdoor parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- City view
- Garden view
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Bar Jardim - This bar serves light fare only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If planning to arrive after midnight, guests should contact the property in advance, using information contained in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, MasterCard
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in EU Ecolabel, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.