Please enter your travel dates.
- Two Single Beds
Superior Twin Room
- Two Single Beds
- One Queen Bed
Family-friendly hotel with an indoor pool, in Hvidovre (Copenhagen West)
This family-friendly hotel is located in Hvidovre (Copenhagen West), close to Brondby Stadium, Copenhagen Zoo, and Frederiksberg Palace. Area attractions also include Vesterbro Pool and Tivoli Gardens.
In addition to a restaurant, Scandic Hvidovre features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, desks, and hair dryers; rooms also include private bathrooms and televisions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, Scandic Hvidovre provides a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 6564 square feet (610 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This family-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, an arcade/game room, and a grocery/convenience store.
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 207
- Number of floors - 7
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Fitness facilities
- Billiards or pool table
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Pool table
- Luggage storage
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 6564
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 610
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 20
- Free outdoor parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Free Wi-Fi
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning in the restaurant.
Burgundy - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Onsite dining venue #2 - This bar serves light fare only.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
This property may charge a fee for payments made with any card not issued by a Danish bank.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.