Please enter your travel dates.
- One Queen Bed
- Two Single Beds
Superior Twin Room
- Two Single Beds
Family-friendly hotel with an indoor pool, in Hvidovre (Copenhagen West)
This family-friendly hotel is located in Hvidovre (Copenhagen West), close to Brondby Stadium, Copenhagen Zoo, and Frederiksberg Palace. Area attractions also include Vesterbro Pool and Tivoli Gardens.
In addition to a restaurant, Scandic Hvidovre features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and desks, guestrooms feature hair dryers along with private bathrooms and televisions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, Scandic Hvidovre provides a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 6564 square feet (610 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This family-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, an arcade/game room, and a grocery/convenience store.
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 207
- Number of floors - 7
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Fitness facilities
- Billiards or pool table
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Pool table
- Luggage storage
- Free outdoor parking
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 6564
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 610
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 20
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Standard TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning in the restaurant.
Burgundy - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Onsite dining venue #2 - This bar serves light fare only.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
This property may charge a fee for payments made with any card not issued by a Danish bank.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.