Availability: Scandic Eremitage
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant, in Kongens Lyngby (Copenhagen North)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Kongens Lyngby (Copenhagen North), close to Sorgenfri Palace, Open Air Museum, and Gentofte Stadium. Local attractions also include Deer Park and Ordrupgaard.
In addition to a restaurant, Scandic Eremitage features complimentary bicycles. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, desks, and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Scandic Eremitage Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. 15 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, a grocery/convenience store, and complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 120
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Galleri - This restaurant specializes in Scandinavian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Complimentary bicycles on site
Scandic Eremitage Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.