Availability: Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Copenhagen
Standard Guest Room DoubleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room (Guest)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Royal Club RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Compact Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Standard Room, 1 Single BedMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Standard Room, 1 Single BedMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Guest RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Explore top cosmopolitan attractions in Copenhagen an stay at the designer hotel
Overlooking Tivoli amusement park and the very center of Copenhagen, this chic hotel is 3 blocks from Strøget shopping. Across the street is the central train station and within 7 km the International airport
Dine with design
The hotel offers two restaurants - the roof-top restaurant Alberto K being appointed by Guide Michelin and Café Royal with an array of food and drinks. All in the style of the Danish architect Arne Jacobsen
Relax in design
The 260 rooms offer refined comfort with unique design - all in the style of Arne Jacobsen. Of special note, Suite 606 is kept with the original 1960's furnishings. All the rooms are non-smokingInformation missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Copenhagen Amenities
With 260 rooms in the 20 story landmark building, the hotel also offers high-class meeting facilities for up to 300 guests. Smaller board- and meeting rooms are also available. The hotel offers fitness facilities to all their guests free of charge. Relax in Café Royal, enjoy a drink in the lounge bar or indulge the view with a luxurious dinner at the roof-top restaurant Alberto K
- Business center
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 260
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 8073
- Conference space size (meters) - 750
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Year Built 1960
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping
Alberto K - Located on the 20th floor of the hotel, the Alberto K gourmet restaurant is decorated in contemporary Scandinavian style designed by Arne Jacobsen. The restaurant, open for dinner only, offers a la carte or set menus and has excellent views over the Copenhagen cityscape. Café Royal - Open throughout the day, serves international cuisine and classic Danish dishes and allow the view of the Copenhagen city life. The full-service Royal Bar is stylishly decorated and always inviting for a drink.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Copenhagen Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: DKK 195 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: DKK 240 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.