Book your room at Mercure Hotel Koeln Belfortstrasse
4-star family-friendly hotel with an indoor pool in Cologne (New Town)
This family-friendly hotel is located in Cologne (New Town), close to Cologne Cable Car, Cologne Zoo, and Claudius Therme. Also nearby are Odysseum and Hohe Strasse.
Recreational amenities at Mercure Hotel Koeln Belfortstrasse include an indoor pool and a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a 24-hour business center.
LCD televisions include digital channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
In addition to an indoor pool, Mercure Hotel Koeln Belfortstrasse provides a sauna and a fitness center. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting room.
High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measure 10764 square feet (1000 square meters). This family-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Total number of rooms - 128
- Number of floors - 5
- Conference space size (feet) - 10764
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (meters) - 1000
- Year Built 1971
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 17 EUR per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( 17 EUR per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 0.30 EUR per minute ), Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
In your room
- Access via exterior corridors
- Bathtub or shower
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Hot springs nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boat tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Mercure Hotel Koeln Belfortstrasse
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Guests are advised that check-in is located in the main building, while guest rooms are situated in a separate building next door, which is accessible via an exterior corridor.
The city of Cologne imposes a culture tax (Kulturförderabgabe). The amount is included in the total price displayed. Business travelers may be exempt from this tax and need to contact the hotel for further information or ask the hotel at check-in. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 19 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 17 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 17 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 0.30 per minute (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40 per night
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 stars.