Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Single Beds
- One King Bed
- Three Single Beds
- Four Single Beds
Yanque inn with an indoor pool
Situated in the historical district, this inn is close to Church of Yanque, Museum of Yanque, and San Antonio Pre-Inca Ruins. Nearby attractions also include Church of Coporaque.
In addition to a restaurant, Tradicion Colca features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Guestrooms feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, a turndown service, and desks. Bathrooms come with rainfall showerheads and makeup/shaving mirrors.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Tradicion Colca features an indoor pool and a sauna. The inn offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning.
This Yanque inn also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Tradicion Colca is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 22
- Number of floors - 2
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Fireplace in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Free guest parking during stay
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Tour assistance
Free guest parking during stay, Free parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Private bathroom
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Access via exterior corridors
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Down blanket
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
- Mountain view
- Courtyard view
- Garden view
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 5:30 AM and 8:30 AM.
TRADICION COLCA - Overlooking the garden, this theme restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the inn include an indoor pool and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Ecotours on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Swimming on site
- Body scrubs
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 5 AM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Check-out time is 10:00 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Additionally, the tax is applied per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest. Foreign guests must present a passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: PEN 50 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.