Please enter your travel dates.
- One Double Bed
- Three Single Beds
- Four Single Beds
- One Double Bed
4-star romantic resort in Coporaque with 4 outdoor swimming pools
Situated in Coporaque, this spa resort is close to Museum of Yanque, Church of Yanque, and San Antonio Pre-Inca Ruins. Local attractions also include Church of Coporaque.
In addition to 4 outdoor swimming pools, Colca Lodge Spa & Hot Springs features 3 restaurants, a full-service spa, and bars/lounges.
Guestrooms open to balconies or patios with garden views and feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Colca Lodge Spa & Hot Springs features a full-service spa, hot springs, and 4 outdoor swimming pools. Dining is available at one of the resort's 3 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a poolside bar. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, a technology helpdesk, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 1270 square feet (118 square meters) include a conference center, a ballroom, and exhibit space. This romantic resort also offers an outdoor pool, a library, and a terrace.
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Audiovisual equipment
- Fireplace in lobby
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Television in lobby
- Currency exchange
- Wedding services
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 55
- Number of floors - 2
- Banquet facilities
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- Free breakfast
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Full-service health spa
- Number of outdoor pools - 4
- Medical assistance available
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1270
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 118
- Free secure outdoor parking
- Free secure parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 6
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Technology helpdesk
Free secure parking, Free secure outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Balcony or patio
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Garden view
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 5:30 AM and 9:00 AM.
Colca Lodge Spa & Hot Springs has 3 restaurants on site.
24-hour room service is available.
4 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Hot springs on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Swimming on site
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy. This mountain view spa is equipped with hot springs/mineral springs, a sauna, and a spa tub.
Children under 14 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Garden view from spa
- Water view from spa
- Mountain view from spa
- Hot springs/mineral springs in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service dogs are allowed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- 10 percent tourism fee will be charged
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Additionally, the tax is applied per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest. Foreign guests must present a passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in.
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.