Book your room at Colca Lodge Spa & Hot Springs
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Quadruple RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Family SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
4-star romantic resort in Yanque with 4 outdoor swimming pools
Situated in Yanque, this spa resort is close to Museum of Yanque, Church of Yanque, and San Antonio Pre-Inca Ruins. Local attractions also include Church of Coporaque.
In addition to 4 outdoor swimming pools, Colca Lodge Spa & Hot Springs features 3 restaurants, a full-service spa, and bars/lounges.
All guestrooms feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses and include safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Colca Lodge Spa & Hot Springs features a full-service spa, hot springs, and 4 outdoor swimming pools. Dining is available at one of the resort's 3 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a poolside bar. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center. Event facilities measuring 1270 square feet (118 square meters) include a conference center. This romantic resort also offers a library, a terrace, and barbecue grills. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wedding services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Television in lobby
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 55
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Free breakfast
- Full-service spa
- Number of outdoor pools - 4
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 1270
- Conference space size (meters) - 118
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 6
Free self parking
- Balcony or patio
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Room service (24 hours)
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 5:30 AM and 9:00 AM.
Colca Lodge Spa & Hot Springs has 3 restaurants on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
4 outdoor swimming pools are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Hot springs on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with hot springs/mineral springs, a sauna, and a spa tub.
Children under 14 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Hot springs/mineral springs in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Check-in time starts at 1:00 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service dogs are allowed
- 10 percent tourism fee will be charged
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.