Book your room at The Blackstone Renaissance Chicago Hotel
4-star romantic hotel in Chicago (The Loop - Downtown) near Art Institute of Chicago
This romantic hotel is located in Chicago (The Loop - Downtown), close to Museum of Contemporary Photography, Art Institute of Chicago, and Grant Park. Also nearby are Buckingham Fountain and Millennium Park.
In addition to a restaurant, The Blackstone Renaissance Chicago Hotel features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature iPod docking stations, refrigerators, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a business center.
Event facilities measuring 11,396 square feet (1059 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
The Blackstone Renaissance Chicago Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Fitness facilities
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Concierge services
- Number of floors - 23
- Total number of rooms - 332
- Year Built 1910
- Conference space size (feet) - 11,396
- Conference space size (meters) - 1059
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 12.95 USD per day ), Wired internet access ( 12.95 USD per day )
Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Room service (limited hours)
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Mercat A La Planxa - This restaurant specializes in Spanish cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The fine print for The Blackstone Renaissance Chicago Hotel
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 60 per night
- Pet fee: USD 50 per room, per stay