Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed (Leisure)
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Queen Beds (Leisure)
Hotel near Magnificent Mile shops includes seasonal rooftop pool
3 blocks from lake
Located a half-block from prime Magnificent Mile Avenue shopping, this downtown Chicago 350-room high-rise is 3 blocks from Lake Michigan, 4 blocks from Water Tower Place, and 1 mile from the Willis Tower.
Restaurant, seasonal rooftop pool
Imaginative design and sophisticated amenities await at the Crowne Plaza Hotel Chicago Magnificent Mile. From in-room spa therapies to a rooftop pool to a premier location, this hotel is the Chicago choice for discerning travelers.
Inviting lake and city views
The hotel's rooms offer panoramic views and distinctive decor where you can listen to your tunes with the iHome docking station. The sophisticated Suites create an urban oasis of comfort with parlors featuring leather queen sleeper sofas and LCD TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Crowne Plaza Magnificent Mile Hotel Chicago occupies floors 14-40 of a 40-floor building. On the rooftop is a seasonal, outdoor heated pool offering expansive views of the Chicago skyline and Lake Michigan. On the seventh floor is a 24-hour fitness center that contains cardiovascular and weight training machines.
A 24-hour business center has wireless (high-speed) Internet access and provides computers, faxing, and printing, and 3,700-square feet of meeting space, including 3 meeting rooms. Garage parking and valet parking are available (surcharge).
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Total number of rooms - 350
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Year Built 1972
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 26
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business services
- Concierge services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3700
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 333
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Secure covered parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Cable TV service
- Private bathroom
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- LCD TV
The Elephant and Castle Pub - Full-service restaurant on lobby level. British comfort foods include bangers and mash, fish and chips, shepherd's pie, roast beef, and Yorkshire puddings. Other fare includes steak, grilled fish, chicken, pasta, and sandwiches. Imported beers, ales, and single-malt Scotches. Outdoor seating during warmer weather.
The hotel offers a fitness center and seasonal outdoor swimming pool on the 40th floor.
A jogging path along Lake Michigan is roughly five blocks away and the challenging and scenic Sydney R. Marovitz Golf Course is 4.5 miles north, along Lake Michigan. Rental bicycles and in-line skates are available at several beachfront locations. During summer, Oak Street Beach, two miles north, is popular for sunbathing and for swimming. Also in summer, beach volleyball courts are available for rent or pick-up games.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Boat tours nearby
- Boat cruises nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Fishing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in limited public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 60 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per room, per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 20 per stay
- In-room microwave fee: USD 20 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.