Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Single Beds
Superior Double Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Standard Single Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Narita hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Narita, this hotel is close to Naritasan Park and Naritasan Shinshoji Temple.
In addition to a restaurant, International Garden Hotel Narita features a spa tub. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and dry cleaning/laundry services.
In addition to refrigerators and wireless Internet access (surcharge), guestrooms feature high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) along with air conditioning and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. International Garden Hotel Narita features a spa tub and a fitness center. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours and an area shuttle are complimentary for guests. This Narita hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
- Spa tub
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Fitness facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Business services
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 463
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 9
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Secure outdoor parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Secure outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Bathroom phone
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Standard TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
International Garden Hotel Narita has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Tennis nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 2200 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: JPY 1050 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): JPY 1050 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: JPY 300 per day (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.