Book your room at International Garden Hotel Narita
Superior Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Superior Double Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Single Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Narita hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Narita, this hotel is close to Naritasan Park and Naritasan Shinshoji Temple.
In addition to a restaurant, International Garden Hotel Narita features a spa tub. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms have refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge); rooms also include air conditioning and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
International Garden Hotel Narita
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. International Garden Hotel Narita features a spa tub and a fitness center. Event facilities include conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours and an area shuttle are complimentary for guests. This Narita hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
- Spa tub
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Fitness facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 463
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 9
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 1100 JPY per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( 1100 JPY per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Pay movies
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
International Garden Hotel Narita has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub and a fitness center.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 2300 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: JPY 1100 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): JPY 1100 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: JPY 300 per day (in/out privileges)
We should mention
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.