Please enter your travel dates.
Concept Twin Non-Smoking
- 2 beds
Executive Twin Room Smoking
- 2 beds
Executive Twin Room, Non Smoking
- 2 beds
Standard Single Room, Non Smoking
- 1 bed
Narita romantic hotel with a restaurant
Situated near the airport, in Narita, this romantic hotel is in the same area as Naritasan Park and Naritasan Shinshoji Temple.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Nikko Narita features a seasonal outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
In addition to complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access and sofa beds, guestrooms feature refrigerators along with air conditioning and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Nikko Narita features a seasonal outdoor pool and a children's pool. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 3.5-star property offers access to audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This romantic hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and a garden. A roundtrip airport shuttle and a train station pick-up service are complimentary for guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hotel Nikko Narita has designated areas for smoking.
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Concierge services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Beauty services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 11
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 722
- Audiovisual equipment
- Currency exchange
- Exhibit space
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Hair salon
- Designated smoking areas
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Parking (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Tennis on site
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hair dryer
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Standard TV service
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- LCD TV
Hotel Nikko Narita has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
A children's pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Facial treatments
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 2000 per person (approximately)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in all public areas: JPY 100 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: JPY 100 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: JPY 200 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 1050 per night
- Additional Details
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.