Availability: Imperial Golden Triangle Resort
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Resort with an outdoor pool, in Chiang Saen (Golden Triangle)
This resort is located in Chiang Saen (Golden Triangle), close to Hall of Opium. Area attractions also include Chiang Saen National Museum and Wat Chedi Luang.
In addition to a restaurant, Imperial Golden Triangle Resort features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, air conditioning, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Imperial Golden Triangle Resort Amenities
The resort offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle and an area shuttle. This Chiang Saen resort also offers an outdoor pool, a picnic area, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
- Outdoor pool
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 74
- Laundry facilities
- Picnic area
- Airport transportation
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary bottled water
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Daily housekeeping
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
Imperial Golden Triangle Resort has a restaurant serving breakfast and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Imperial Golden Triangle Resort Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 2354
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1177 (up to 12 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: THB 295 per person (approximately)