Book your room at De Naga Hotel Chiang Mai
DeluxeMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Premier deluxeMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Grand deluxeMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Spa hotel in Chiang Mai (Old City) near Chiang Mai City Arts & Cultural Center
This spa hotel is located in Chiang Mai (Old City), near the airport, Tha Phae Gate, Chiang Mai City Arts & Cultural Center, and Wat Chiang Man. Also nearby are Pratat Chedi Luang Temple and Sunday Walking Street Market.
In addition to 2 restaurants, De Naga Hotel Chiang Mai features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
De Naga Hotel Chiang Mai features a full-service spa and an outdoor pool. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A business center is on site at this 3.5-star property.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Art Deco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
De Naga Hotel Chiang Mai has designated areas for smoking.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 55
- Number of floors - 4
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- DVD player
- LCD TV
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Naga Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Tawa Bistro - This bistro specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Kopi-O - This coffee shop serves light fare only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ecotours on site
- Miniature golf on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Naga Spa. Services include Swedish massages, Thai massages, facials, and body wraps. The spa is equipped with a spa tub and a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Swedish massage
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Facial treatments
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No pets or service animals allowed
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 1250
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 625 (from 7 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 3200
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1600 (from 7 to 11 years old)
- Gala Dinner on 6 November per adult: THB 650
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: THB 400 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 250-500 per vehicle (one way)
- Early check-in fee: THB 1500
- Late check-out fee: THB 1500
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1500 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.