Book your room at Pierre & Vacances Résidence Centre
Grand StudioMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
StudioMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Residence in La Rochelle near Tour St. Nicolas
Situated near the beach in the city center, this residence is close to L'Espace Encan de La Rochelle, Tour St. Nicolas, and La Rochelle Hotel de Ville. Also nearby are Tour de la Chaine and Musee du Nouveau Monde.
In addition to wireless Internet access (surcharge), Pierre & Vacances Résidence Centre provides laundry facilities, multilingual staff, and self parking (subject to charges).
In addition to kitchenettes and refrigerators, guestrooms feature microwaves along with wireless Internet access (surcharge) and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- Swimming pool
At your hotel
At your hotel
Pierre & Vacances Résidence Centre features an indoor pool, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. 2 meeting rooms are available. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 101
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Number of floors - 3
- Luggage storage
- Pool sun loungers
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Indoor pool
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 5.00 EUR per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5.00 EUR per day )
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathtub only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
The fine print for Pierre & Vacances Résidence Centre
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk will be open during the following times:
Reception hours are from 9 AM to noon and 2 PM to 7 PM Sunday through Friday, and from 8 AM to noon and 2 PM to 8 PM on Saturday.
Guests planning to arrive outside of these hours must notify the hotel in advance. Contact information can be found in the reservation confirmation received after booking.
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Towels/sheets: EUR 6.00 per accommodation, per week
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8.50 for adults and EUR 4.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 9.00 per pet, per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 200.00 per stay
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3.50 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40.00 per stay