Book your room at Hotel La Maree
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Room (Offre spéciale)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Hotel with an outdoor pool, in Rivedoux-Plage (Ile de Re)
This hotel is located in Rivedoux-Plage (Ile de Re), close to Ile de Re Bridge and La Flotte Harbor. Area attractions also include Tour de la Lanterne and Tour de la Chaine.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel La Maree features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and meeting rooms.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Hotel La Maree features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Event facilities measuring 861 square feet (80 square meters) include meeting rooms. This Rivedoux-Plage hotel also offers a library, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and room service (during limited hours). Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 26
- Number of floors - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (feet) - 861
- Conference space size (meters) - 80
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Le M - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in French cuisine.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Body treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Hotel La Maree
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.88 per person, per night
- Resort fee (April - September): EUR 0.88 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 14 for adults and EUR 7 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 20 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 7 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.