Book your room at Manolis Family Hotel
Family-friendly Georgioupolis hotel with 4 outdoor swimming pools
This family-friendly hotel is located on the boardwalk, close to Lake Kournas and Georgioupolis Beach. Area attractions also include Historical - Folklore Museum of Gavalochori.
Manolis Family Hotel provides 4 outdoor swimming pools, a poolside bar, a bar/lounge, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, refrigerators, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
Guests can book rooms at Manolis Family Hotel for a rate that is either for the room only or for all-inclusive. All-inclusive rates are higher because they include onsite food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
Food and beverages
- All buffet meals, snacks, and local beverages included
- Dining and beverage availability limited at one or more venues
- Surcharges for premium food items and premium or imported non-alcoholic beverages
- Premium and/or non-domestic beverages
- Premium food items
- Room service
At your hotel
Manolis Family Hotel offers both all-inclusive room rates and room-only rates. All-inclusive rates include onsite meals and beverages, and may include taxes and gratuities. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities.
Manolis Family Hotel features 4 outdoor swimming pools, an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna. The hotel offers a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This all-inclusive hotel also offers a children's pool, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a ferry terminal shuttle. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 52
- Number of floors - 2
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Number of outdoor pools - 4
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Snack bar/deli
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Free parking nearby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Children's pool
- Indoor pool
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Free self parking, Free parking nearby
In your room
- Balcony or patio
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Neorio - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
4 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with an indoor pool. In addition to a children's pool, other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Playground on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Boat tours on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Manolis Family Hotel
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Cash Deposit Required
Hotel Registry Number - 1042K011A0182301
- Breakfast fee: EUR 6 per person (approximately)
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
All Inclusive Offer
Book a stay in an All Inclusive Offer rate plan and receive the following:
- Buffet breakfast served from 7:30 AM to 10 AM, buffet lunch served from 12:30 PM to 2:30 PM, and buffet dinner served from 7 PM to 9:30 PM at Neorio Restaurant
- Drinks served at Neorio restaurant during meals (house wine, local draft beer, soft drinks, coffee, tea, Raki, and Ouzo)
- Drinks at the bar in Neorio Restaurant from 10:30 AM to 10:30 PM (house wine, local draft beer, soft drinks, coffee, tea, Raki, Ouzo, and 2 cocktails with local spirits)
- Drinks at Alpha pool bar, open June 1-September 15 from noon to 5 PM (house wine, local draft beer, and soft drinks)
- Snacks and drinks at Kids Corner in Alpha pool bar, open June 1- September 15 from 11 AM to 6 PM (milk, cold and hot water, orange juice, yogurt, cereals, pralines, and fruits) and meals from 4 PM to 6 PM (choice of fried potatoes, spaghetti, pizza, fish fingers, or chicken)
For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.