Book your room at UNA Hotel Palace
Classic RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Classic Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 1 infant)
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Executive Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 1 infant)
4-star hotel in Catania near Massimo Bellini Theater
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Metropolitan Theater, Massimo Bellini Theater, and Greek Amphitheater. Also nearby are Duomo of Catania and Fontana dell'Elefante.
In addition to 2 restaurants, UNA Hotel Palace features a health club. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature sofa beds, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
UNA Hotel Palace
UNA Hotel Palace features a health club and a steam room. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. This Catania hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Steam room
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 94
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 7
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1900
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (1.50 EUR per 30 minutes surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Down comforter
- Pillow menu
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Etnea Roof - This restaurant serves breakfast only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Ristorante primo piano - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
To reach the parking garage: from Piazza Stesicoro, turn right on via Etnea. After approximately 50 meters take the first right, via Costarelli, then take the first left, via del Toscano, where you will find the parking garage.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city and is collected at the property in cash: EUR 1.5 per person, per night, up to a maximum of 3 nights. Guests exempted from the tax: Catania residents; exchange students; University students; children under 18 years of age; coach drivers and tour leaders for groups of at least 25 people (1 coach driver and 1 tour leader per group); disabled persons, patients, and their companions/helpers (max 2 per patient), subject to submission of proper documents to the property.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 1.50 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 1.50 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20.00 per day
- Facilities fee: EUR 20.00 per person, per day and includes use of:
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.