Book your room at Sangiuliano 114
Bed & breakfast in Catania near Massimo Bellini Theater
Located in the city center of Catania, this bed & breakfast is near the airport and within walking distance of Massimo Bellini Theater, Palazzo Biscari, and Duomo of Catania. Also nearby are Fontana dell'Elefante and Greek Amphitheater.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is available. Sangiuliano 114 also features a bar/lounge, complimentary wireless Internet access, and a computer station.
In addition to satellite television, guestrooms include beds with memory foam mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Catania bed & breakfast also offers tour/ticket assistance, a garden, and coffee/tea in the lobby.
Sangiuliano 114 has designated areas for smoking.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 5
- Number of floors - 1
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (feet) - 35
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Designated smoking areas
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Complimentary reception
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium bedding
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Satellite TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Memory foam mattress
Eat and drink
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
The fine print for Sangiuliano 114
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 11 AM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time to make arrangements for check-in.
When you leave
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Caters to women only
- A tax is imposed by the city and is collected at the property in cash: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to a maximum of 3 nights. Guests exempted from the tax: Catania residents; exchange students; University students; children under 18 years of age; coach drivers and tour leaders for groups of at least 25 people (1 coach driver and 1 tour leader per group); disabled persons, patients, and their companions/helpers (max 2 per patient), subject to submission of proper documents to the property.
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.