Book your room at La Collegiata
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Townhouse accommodation in Catania, walk to Catania Cathedral
Situated in Catania, this townhouse accommodation is within a 5-minute walk of Basilica Collegiata, Catania Cathedral, and Elephant Fountain. Massimo Bellini Theater and Palazzo Biscari are also within 10 minutes.
This townhouse accommodation features tour/ticket assistance, a TV in the lobby, and a front-desk safe. WiFi in public areas is free.
All 10 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and flat-screen TVs. Other amenities available to guests include hair dryers, safes, and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
La Collegiata features tour/ticket assistance, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and a television in the lobby. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free WiFi
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Room service is available.
Check-in time starts at 12:30 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city and is collected at the property in cash: EUR 1 per person, per night, up to a maximum of 3 nights. Guests exempted from the tax: Catania residents; exchange students; University students; children under 18 years of age; coach drivers and tour leaders for groups of at least 25 people (1 coach driver and 1 tour leader per group); disabled persons, patients, and their companions/helpers (max 2 per patient), subject to submission of proper documents to the property.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 3 for adults and EUR 3 for children (approximately)
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. One child 18 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.