Book your room at Best Western Hotel Mediterraneo
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Room, 1 Single BedMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Hotel in Catania near Benedictine Monastery of San Nicolo
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this hotel is close to Villa Majorana, Ursino Recovery Library, and University Palace. Also nearby are Benedictine Monastery of San Nicolo and Angelo Massimino Stadium.
Best Western Hotel Mediterraneo offers a complimentary buffet breakfast. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, a conference center, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and safes; rooms also include coffee/tea makers and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities include a conference center and meeting rooms. This Catania hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 63
- Number of floors - 5
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking reservations required
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Free local calls
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service dogs are allowed
- A tax is imposed by the city and is collected at the property in cash: EUR 1.5 per person, per night, up to a maximum of 3 nights. Guests exempted from the tax: Catania residents; exchange students; University students; children under 18 years of age; coach drivers and tour leaders for groups of at least 25 people (1 coach driver and 1 tour leader per group); disabled persons, patients, and their companions/helpers (max 2 per patient), subject to submission of proper documents to the property.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 25 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 9.00 per day
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.