Book your room at Best Western Hotel Mediterraneo
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Room, 1 Single BedMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Hotel in Catania near Benedictine Monastery
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this hotel is close to Villa Majorana, Benedictine Monastery, and Greek Amphitheater. Also nearby are Stadio Angelo Massimino and Duomo of Catania.
Best Western Hotel Mediterraneo offers a complimentary buffet breakfast. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, a conference center, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and safes; rooms also include coffee/tea makers and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
The hotel offers a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities include a conference center and meeting rooms. This Catania hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 63
- Number of floors - 5
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking reservations required
In your room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Pay movies
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Free local calls
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service (limited hours)
Eat and drink
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
The fine print for Best Western Hotel Mediterraneo
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service dogs are allowed
- A tax is imposed by the city and is collected at the property in cash: EUR 1.5 per person, per night, up to a maximum of 3 nights. Guests exempted from the tax: Catania residents; exchange students; University students; children under 18 years of age; coach drivers and tour leaders for groups of at least 25 people (1 coach driver and 1 tour leader per group); disabled persons, patients, and their companions/helpers (max 2 per patient), subject to submission of proper documents to the property.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 25 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 9.00 per day
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.