Book your room at Charleston Santa Teresa Cartagena
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
4.5-star spa hotel in Cartagena (Cartagena Walled City) near Puerta del Reloj
This spa hotel is located in Cartagena (Cartagena Walled City), close to Caribbean Naval Museum, Puerta del Reloj, and San Pedro Claver Church and Convent. Also nearby are San Felipe de Barajas Castle and Parque de La Marina.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Charleston Santa Teresa Cartagena features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a poolside bar.
LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, iPads, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a full-service spa, Charleston Santa Teresa Cartagena features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
2 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
- Total number of rooms - 89
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Poolside bar
- Conference center
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Separate dining area
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Charleston Santa Teresa Cartagena has 2 restaurants on site.
La Terraza - This restaurant overlooks the ocean and specializes in Caribbean cuisine. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Santa Teresa Plaza - Onsite restaurant. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, The Spa . Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a steam room and Turkish bath/hammam. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy.
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Steam room in spa
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Tourism fee: USD 2 per accommodation, per night
- Destination fee: USD 18 per accommodation, per night
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: USD 4 per person, per night
- In-room safe and safe insurance
- Breakfast fee: USD 30USD per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 20 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 117 per night
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.