Please enter your travel dates.
Double or Twin Room - Room Only Rate
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed - Room Only Rate
- 1 king
- 1 sleeper sofa
Executive Double Room - Room Only Rate.
- 1 double
- 1 queen
Upscale hotel with indoor pool, in Cardiff city centre
Near Cardiff Castle
Located in the heart of Cardiff, this hotel is next to the St. David's shopping complex, including the flagship John Lewis store. Cardiff Castle and Millennium Stadium are both within 0.5 km.
Cardiff Marriott Hotel is home to the award-winning Brasserie Centrale. A café/bar opens onto a seasonal terrace. The hotel also features a health club, an indoor pool, and Wi-Fi access.
Guestrooms feature luxury bedding, high-speed Internet access, coffee/tea makers, and LCD TVs. Room service is available 24 hours a day. The hotel has a smoke-free policy.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This hotel is in the city center, in the heart of cosmopolitan Café Quarter. The St. David's shopping center is adjacent. Queens Arcade, Cardiff Castle, Cardiff International Arena, and Millennium Stadium are all within 0.5 km (0.3 mi).
Cardiff Marriott Hotel's health club features a heated indoor pool, a spa tub, a sauna, a steam room, and a modern gym with TVs. Wedding services and event catering are provided.
Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, the award-winning Brasserie Centrale showcases modern French cuisine with British influences. The casual Chat's Café Bar opens to a seasonal dining patio.
Other amenities include an Internet point, business center, 9 conference rooms, wireless Internet access (surcharge), currency exchange, and ATM. The hotel has a smoke-free policy.
This property is wheelchair accessible.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 184
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 10
- Currency exchange
- Audiovisual equipment
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee shop or café
- Event catering
- Internet point
- Luggage storage
- Business center
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 9
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board
- Trouser press
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- LCD TV
Brasserie Centrale - This award-winning restaurant serving modern French cuisinewith British influences is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. 24-hour room service is available.
Chat's Café Bar - This casual café opens to a seasonal dining patio. Open for lunch and dinner.
An indoor pool and, a steam room, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Boating nearby
- Rowboats nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Swimming on site
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 15.75 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: GBP 15.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: GBP 15.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: GBP 15.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 14.00 per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20.00