Book your room at Sweet Orange Guest House
Please enter your travel dates.
Victorian guesthouse with an outdoor pool, in Cape Town (Atlantic Seaboard)
This guesthouse is located in Cape Town (Atlantic Seaboard), close to Milton Beach, Victoria and Alfred Waterfront, and Cape Town Stadium. Also nearby are Two Oceans Aquarium and Greenmarket Square.
In addition to wireless Internet access (surcharge), Sweet Orange Guest House provides dry cleaning/laundry services, laundry facilities, and a garden.
In addition to wireless Internet access (surcharge) and safes, guestrooms feature hair dryers along with private bathrooms and blackout drapes/curtains.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Sweet Orange Guest House features an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Victorian guesthouse also offers a garden, coffee/tea in the lobby, and concierge services.
- Total number of rooms - 6
- Number of floors - 2
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 39 ZAR per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 39 ZAR per night )
In your room
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Private bathroom
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
Eat and drink
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 11 AM.
The fine print for Sweet Orange Guest House
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: ZAR 95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ZAR 39 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: ZAR 39 per night (rates may vary)
- Pet deposit: ZAR 49 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: ZAR 95 per night
We should mention
One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.