Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Suite, 1 Bedroom - Room Only
- 1 king
Suite, 2 Bedrooms - Room Only
- 1 queen and 2 single
Waterfront hotel with an outdoor pool
This Cape Town hotel is set on the beach a short distance from Ratanga Junction, Canal Walk, and Intaka Island Bird Sanctuary. Local attractions also include Canal Walk Shopping Centre and Sunset Beach.
At Leisure Bay Luxury Suites, relax by an outdoor pool or hit the beach where you can enjoy surfing/boogie boarding.
Plasma televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, refrigerators, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This beach hotel also offers an outdoor pool, barbecue grills, and concierge services.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 27
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 3
- Self parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Secure parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Turndown service
- Plasma TV
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Leisure Bay Luxury Suites has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Boating nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Bird watching on site
- Fishing on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Swimming on site
- Windsurfing on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: ZAR 130 for adults and ZAR 65 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 270.00
- Self parking fee: ZAR 30 per night
- Late check-out fee: ZAR 350.00
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.