Book your room at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cape Town - Upper Eastside
Please enter your travel dates.
Art Deco hotel in Cape Town with an indoor pool
Situated near the airport, in Cape Town, this hotel is close to Cape Town Science Centre, Groote Schuur Hospital, and Good Hope Centre. Also nearby are Castle of Good Hope and Heart of Cape Town Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cape Town - Upper Eastside features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions include premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cape Town - Upper Eastside features an indoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and a meeting room. Event facilities measuring 22 square feet (2 square meters) include a conference center. This Art Deco hotel also offers spa services, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request), a beach shuttle, and a theme park shuttle. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in June 2010.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cape Town - Upper Eastside has designated areas for smoking.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 183
- Number of floors - 5
- Babysitting or childcare
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Designated smoking areas
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 2
- Year Built 2010
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 22
- Conference center
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Concierge services
- Hair salon
- 24-hour business center
- Spa services on site
- Indoor pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Partially open bathroom
- In-room massage available
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Liberty Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 11 PM
Check-out time is 2 PM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- All citizens of South Africa will be charged the national value-added tax
- Breakfast fee: ZAR 135 for adults and ZAR 68.00 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 280 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: ZAR 40 per day
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.