Book your room at Cape Royale Luxury Hotel
5-star luxury hotel in Cape Town (Atlantic Seaboard) near Victoria and Alfred Waterfront
This luxury hotel is located in Cape Town (Atlantic Seaboard), near the airport, Greenpoint Market, Victoria and Alfred Waterfront, and Two Oceans Aquarium. Also nearby are Cape Town Stadium and Cape Town International Convention Centre.
In addition to 5 restaurants, Cape Royale Luxury Hotel features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include bars/lounges and a poolside bar.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, complimentary wireless Internet access, and washers/dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Cape Royale Luxury Hotel features an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 5 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a poolside bar. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting room. This luxury hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. A complimentary area shuttle within 5 km is available for guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Cape Royale Luxury Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 8
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 95
- Concierge services
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Number of restaurants - 5
- Smoke-free property
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Outdoor pool
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Poolside bar
- 24-hour business center
- Year Built 2008
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- DVD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Complimentary bottled water
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Separate dining area
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Separate living room
- In-room massage available
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
The Banting Kitchen - This restaurant specializes in fusion cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Boat tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Cape Royale Luxury Hotel
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- 1 percent tourism fee will be charged
- Breakfast fee: ZAR 210 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 595 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: ZAR 85 per night
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.