Please enter your travel dates.
Hotel in Cape Town (City Bowl) near Greenmarket Square
This hotel is located in Cape Town (City Bowl), close to Groote Kerk, Greenmarket Square, and Castle of Good Hope. Also nearby are South African National Gallery and Victoria and Alfred Waterfront.
In addition to a restaurant, Cape Diamond Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and a conference center.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center, audiovisual equipment, and a meeting/conference room.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities include a conference center and banquet facilities. This business-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Number of floors - 7
- Tour assistance
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Hair salon
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room service
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Business center
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Parking (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Conference center
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Ceiling fan
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
Petat Restaurant - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Motor boating nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Dock nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 270 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: ZAR 70 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.