Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
Upgraded, Standard Room
- One King Bed
Sydney eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in Sydney, this eco-friendly hotel is close to World's Largest Fiddle and Cossit House Museum. Regional attractions also include North Sydney Historical Society.
In addition to a restaurant, Days Inn Sydney Nova Scotia features an indoor pool. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, Days Inn Sydney Nova Scotia provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This hotel offers access to a 24-hour business center and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 240 square feet (22 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and express check-in.
Days Inn Sydney Nova Scotia is a smoke-free property.
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 240
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 22
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Smoke-free property
- Free outdoor parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Total number of rooms - 155
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Spa tub
- Business services
- Free breakfast
- Fitness facilities
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free local calls
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
A complimentary continental breakfast is available each morning in the restaurant between 7 AM and 10 AM.
The Red Diner - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 3
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.