Book your room at Résidence Pierre & Vacances Cannes Verrerie- Cannes
Studio for 4/5Max Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 3 infants)
Condo, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 3 infants)
Studio 4/5 sea viewMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 3 infants)
One Bedroom Apartment, Sea View (4-5 pers)Max Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 3 infants)
1/2 bedroom appart 6/7Max Occupancy: 7 guests (up to 6 children, 5 infants)
1/2 bedroom apartment for 6/7 Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 7 guests (up to 6 children, 5 infants)
Family-friendly beachfront residence near Palace of Festivals and Congress Hall
Located in La Bocca, this beachfront residence is in the city center and within 3 mi (5 km) of Midi Beach, Palace of Festivals and Congress Hall, and La Croisette. Dauphins Beach and Museum of the Sea are also within 2 mi (3 km).
WiFi in public areas, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a children's pool are available at this residence. Other amenities include self parking, multilingual staff, and a garden.
All 250 rooms have furnished balconies or patios and feature kitchenettes with refrigerators, microwaves, and dishwashers. Guests will also find dining areas, WiFi, and flat-screen TVs. Housekeeping is available once per stay.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Résidence Pierre & Vacances Cannes Verrerie- Cannes features a seasonal outdoor pool and a children's pool. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measure 430 square feet (40 square meters). This beach residence also offers multilingual staff, a garden, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Total number of rooms - 250
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 8
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 40
- Conference space size (feet) - 430
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Front desk (limited hours)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Children's pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per day )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Separate dining area
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Bathtub only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room safe
Nearby Things to Do
A children's pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
- Sunday - Friday: 9 AM - 7 PM
- Saturday - Saturday: 8 AM - 8 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.25 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3.50 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40 per week