Please enter your travel dates.
Hotel in Grasse near International Perfume Museum
Situated in Grasse, this hotel is close to Musee d'Art et d'Histoire de Provence, International Perfume Museum, and Grasse Cathedral. Local attractions also include Claux Amic Golf Club and Saint Donat Golf Club.
Hôtel Le Mandarina provides a bar/lounge, complimentary wireless Internet access, an Internet point, and multilingual staff.
In addition to hair dryers, guestrooms feature private bathrooms along with phones and complimentary toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hôtel Le Mandarina features multilingual staff, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Grasse hotel also offers a television in the lobby and an elevator (lift). Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). Parking is also available nearby (surcharge).
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 36
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Internet point
- Number of floors - 2
- One meeting/conference room
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Year Built 1950
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:
From May to September the reception is open until 10 PM. From October to April it is open until 9 PM. In case of late arrival, please notify the property up to 8 PM, otherwise the room cannot be guaranteed. Contact information is provided in the reservation confirmation email.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR .50 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 7 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.