Please enter your travel dates.
Classic Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds, Hill View
Family Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds, Garden View
- One Double or Two Twin beds
Deluxe Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds, Balcony, Sea View
- One Double or Two Twin beds
Junior Suite, Balcony, Garden View
Cannes hotel on a hill, overlooking the sea
Direct access to the beach
Overlooking the sea and close to the beach, this Cannes hotel offers a park-like setting within 2.3 km (1.5 mile) of Cannes Harbour, Palais des Festivals, and Promenade de la Croisette.
Pool amid the pines
Palm trees, pines, and hundred-year-old holm oaks create an idyllic setting for the outdoor pool. Refreshments can be enjoyed poolside. The hotel's acclaimed restaurant, Epices et Caramel, faces the lush greenery and the sea beyond.
Variety of views
Avangani Resort's air-conditioned guestrooms offer garden, hillside, or sea views. All have LCD TVs, high-speed Internet access (surcharge), in-room safes, and en-suite bathrooms. Many rooms include balconies.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This 5-story hotel is in Cannes's La Bocca neighborhood, about 2.3 km (1.5 mi) from La Croisette. A bus stop is steps from the hotel.
An outdoor pool and sundeck are tucked away amid palm trees, pines, and Mediterranean holm oaks. Guests can order poolside refreshments and kick back in chaise longues. Created by award-winning chef Bernard Guillot, the hotel's Epices et Caramel restaurant showcases French, Mediterranean, and Asian cuisine with views of the ocean. Room service is available.
Other amenities include a concierge desk, a 24-hour front desk, parking (surcharge), and express checkout. Business travelers can make use of the business center open during limited hours with surcharge WiFi.
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Total number of rooms - 95
- Pool sun loungers
- Poolside bar
- Concierge desk
- Room service (limited hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Tennis on site
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Business center
- Rooftop terrace
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- In-room safe
- Climate control
- Access via exterior corridors
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding
- Bathtub only
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Avangani Resort's restaurant, Epices et Caramel, features views of the ocean and is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Room service is available during limited hours.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Table tennis on site
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.3 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 18 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 12 per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 70
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.