Book your room at Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Beach Cancun Resort & Spa
Junior Suite, Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Junior Suite, OceanfrontMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Junior Suite Grand Club, OceanfrontMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Master Suite, 1 King bed, OceanfrontMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Beachfront resort with views of Isla Mujeres
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Beachfront near shops
On the beach at Punta Cancún, the resort is less than 3 km (1.5 mi) from shops and restaurants at the Plaza Forum, Plaza Flamingo, and La Isla Mall.
Families take advantage of a beach on Cancún Island's sheltered north side for swimming and watersports and enjoy the heated 200-meter-long (219-yard) pool and a children's pool.
Suites with views
The Fiesta Americana's spacious guest suites feature balconies with panoramic sea views and include step-down sitting areas with upholstered seating and bathrobes and slippers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Beach Cancun Resort & Spa
At your hotel
Situated across the street from Cancún's convention center, the Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Beach is 6 km (less than 10 miles) from downtown Cancún. This beachfront resort offers a health-and-beauty spa with massage, reflexology, body scrubs and wraps, hydrotherapy, facials, and hair-and-nail care, with day-and-night massage also available in a thatched-roof palapa on the beach.
For guests not booking spa treatments, use of the spa's steam rooms and fitness center (furnished with cardio machines, weight machines, and free weights) is available for a daily surcharge. Yoga, Pilates, and personal training are offered for surcharges in the fitness center.
Fiesta Kids' Club offers complimentary supervised activities for children ages 4–12, with water-related activities scheduled mornings followed by a complimentary lunch and handicrafts in the afternoons.
A business center includes 6 computers with high-speed Internet connections. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas for an extra fee. An outdoor arcade includes a gift shop, a jewelry store, and an art gallery. The hotel purifies its water.
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside bar
- Swim-up bar
- Children's pool
- Full-service spa
- Steam room
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (24 hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Conference space
- Business center
- Meeting rooms
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 602
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Arcade/game room
- Number of floors - 12
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- Rooftop terrace
- Free valet parking
- Free self parking
- Number of restaurants - 10
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Free self parking, Free valet parking
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Plasma TV
Eat and drink
Le Basilic - Fine-dining dinner restaurant featuring local ingredients prepared with a Mediterranean accent. Selections include warm lobster on cabbage a la orange, roasted grouper with caramelized fennel, roast lamb loin in herb pastry.
La Joya - Fine-dining dinner restaurant offering refined Mexican cuisine, mariachi music, folkloric ballet three nights weekly. Bar/lounge vestibule attended by a tequila sommelier and cigar-maker.
Vina del Mar - Champagne-buffet and a la carte breakfasts. Air-conditioned and terrace seating.
Coral Café - French-accented spot serving light meals, pastries, coffee drinks. Inside and "streetside" seating on street-like grand corridor. Open for lunch, dinner.
Isla Contoy - Open-air restaurant with thatch roof located between beach and pool. Specializing in grilled meat, seafood. Open for lunch, dinner. Live music for dinner.
The Lobby Lounge - Wood floor and trim. Feathery potted plants. Cocktails and live music nightly.
The pool complex includes three bars, all with swim-up sides.
Located on the north side of Punta Cancún and thus shielded from the open sea, Fiesta Americana's 300-meter (328-yard) beach provides calm-water swimming in most weather conditions. Thatched-roof palapas supply shade on the beach. Above the beach, a 200-meter-long (219-yard) heated, freeform pool with raised levels on both ends cascading into a middle level includes channels running under stone bridges and three swim-up bars. Sundecks and tropical gardens border the pool. A 7-meter (24-ft) children's pool features a water slide from a playground with a rubber-mat floor.
The resort's watersports center rents personal watercraft, small sailboats, snorkeling gear, and kayaks and offers banana-boat rides, parasailing flights, waterskiing, scuba-diving instruction, and snorkeling excursions for surcharges. AquaWorld Marina 6.5 km (4 miles) away on Nichupté Lagoon also offers many water sports, including fishing trips and scuba diving and snorkeling excursions.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the resort; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Playground on site
- Sailing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
Innovation meets sophistication at the first gem-inspired spa in the world at the new Coral Beach GEM SPA. Built as a brand new annex to the hotel, surrounded by luminous sand beaches and turquoise blue waters, the 40,000-square-foot GEM SPA offers its exclusive gem therapy treatments, unique 10 steps hydrotherapy ritual, rich design elements, a unique ethereal journey of wellness and relaxation where subtle water echoes sooth consciousness in luxury environment, awe-inspiring spa amenities, and first-class service.
- Steam room in spa
- Couples treatment rooms
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
The fine print for Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Beach Cancun Resort & Spa
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service dogs are allowed
Kids Stay and Eat Free
Book a stay in any room type, and 2 kids ages 12 and younger eat free when staying with 2 adults using existing bedding (maximum 2 adults and 2 kids per room)
Kids 12 and under eat free from Kids Menu (when parents eating from regular menu). Restrictions apply for kids between 5 and 12 when booking All Inclusive Program. Other restrictions may apply.
USD 1,000 Resort Credit Offer
Book a minimum 5-night stay in an "Up to $1000usd Resort Credit" rate plan for any room category now - December 19, 2014 for travel during the same period and receive the following:
- Up to $1,000 USD in resort credit, applicable towards the following:
- 1 complimentary Romantic SPA Dinner for 2 guests at GEM SPA: Estimated value $300
- 2 complimentary roundtrip tickets for the ferry to Isla Mujeres: Estimated value $34
- 2 complimentary Hydrotherapy Rituals at GEM SPA: Estimated value $50
- 1 complimetary bottle of sparkling white wine at the beach or pool during the day: Estimated value $50
- 1 complimentary tequila tasting for 2 at La Joya Restaurant: Estimated value $25
- 2 complimentary desserts to be enjoyed with lunch at Isla Contoy Restaurant: Estimated value $18
- 2 complimentary "Domestic Welcome Drinks" to be enjoyed at any bar in the resort: Estimated value $14
- 2 complimentary 330 ml bottles of water in your room, replenished each day for a maximum of 3 days: Estimated value $18
- Complimentary coffee for 2 inside guestroom, replenished each day for a maximum of 3 days: Estimated value $15
- $100 credit for a Romantic Set-up (Dinner not included)
- $100 credit for 2 $50 vouchers to be used for any treatment at GEM SPA
- $25 Food & Beverage Credit to be used for dinner at Le Basilic Restaurant
- $20 Food & Beverage Credit to be used for dinner at La Joya or Isla Contoy restaurants
- $40 for 2 $20 vouchers to be used for any water sports at the Resort's Marina Activity Desk
- $150 credit towards on-site Dreamart Photography services
- $20 credit for on-site rent-a-car services
$40 USD Resort Credit + $40 USD Tour Credit
Book a 3-night minimum stay May 30 - December 18, 2014 in any room category (excludes all free breakfast promotion/rate plan), for travel during the same period, and receive the following:
- $40 USD daily resort credit for food & beverage purchases (not valid for breakfast or room service), upgrades, and spa treatments
- $40 USD credit for local tour per room/stay