Please enter your travel dates.
- One Double and One Single Bed
- One Queen Bed
- One Double Bed
Deluxe Suite, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Motel in Forrest (Capital Hill) near Parliament House
This motel is located in Forrest (Capital Hill), close to Manuka Shopping Centre, Parliament House, and Old Parliament House. Also nearby are National Gallery of Australia and National Museum of Australia.
In addition to a restaurant, Forrest Hotel and Apartments features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a conference center and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
In addition to flat-screen televisions with cable channels, guestrooms include refrigerators. Bathrooms come with showers and makeup/shaving mirrors.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The motel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3.5-star property offers access to audiovisual equipment and a meeting/conference room.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This Forrest motel also offers tour/ticket assistance, barbecue grills, and a picnic area. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Forrest Hotel and Apartments is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 114
- Number of floors - 2
- Audiovisual equipment
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting/conference room
- Free parking
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Wake-up calls
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 9 AM.
Sherwood Restaurant - This restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required.
In-room dining choices include breakfast and dinner, available from room service (during limited hours).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Tennis nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after 10 PM must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Early departure fee charged
Caters to singles
Caters to couples
Caters to seniors
Caters to families
Caters to groups
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 19 for adults and AUD 8.50 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 10 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Motel property is rated 3.5 stars.