Availability: Holiday Inn Express Peterborough
Two Single Beds Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Room, 1 Double Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
StandardMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Peterborough hotel with a bar/lounge
Situated in Peterborough, this hotel is in the same area as Peterborough Cathedral, St. Mary and All Saints, and Fotheringhay Castle. Regional attractions also include Burghley House and Stamford Meadows.
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is available. Holiday Inn Express Peterborough also features a bar/lounge, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and dry cleaning/laundry services.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, sofa beds, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Holiday Inn Express Peterborough Amenities
The hotel offers a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This Peterborough hotel also offers dry cleaning/laundry services, express check-in, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 80
- Number of floors - 2
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour front desk
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Snack bar/deli
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Sofa bed
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- LCD TV
- Sofa bed size
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Great Room Bar - This lobby lounge serves lunch, dinner, and light fare.
Holiday Inn Express Peterborough Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 12.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 12.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 12.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: GBP 12.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 50.00
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.