Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed - Stay 2, Save 15%
- 1 queen
Double Room, 2 Double Beds - Stay 2, Save 15%
- 2 double
Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Smoking - Stay 2, Save 15%
- 2 double
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Smoking - Stay 2, Save 15%
- 1 queen
Family-friendly motel with an indoor pool, in Calgary (Calgary South - MacLeod Trail)
This family-friendly motel is located in Calgary (Calgary South - MacLeod Trail), close to Southcentre Mall, Chinook Centre, and Heritage Park Historical Village. Also nearby are Rodeo Arena and Rockyview General Hospital.
In addition to a restaurant, Travelodge Hotel Calgary Macleod Trail features an indoor pool. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and dry cleaning/laundry services.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and air conditioning, guestrooms feature climate control along with complimentary newspapers and irons/ironing boards.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Travelodge Hotel Calgary Macleod Trail features an indoor pool and a fitness center. The motel offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This family-friendly motel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Business services
- Free breakfast
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Currency exchange
- Luggage storage
- Free parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast each morning.
Travelodge Hotel Calgary Macleod Trail has a restaurant serving breakfast only.
The Comedy Cave is open to dish up laughs Tuesday through Sunday evenings, inside the Hotel. Live Comedy shows run nightly Tuesday through Sunday.
Across from the hotel is the world famous Ranchmans - whether its during Stampede or not, you're sure to catch some real cowboys or cowgirls two-steppin' the night away.
Recreational amenities at the motel include an indoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club, Discover
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 10 per pet, per night
- Pet deposit: CAD 25 per stay
- Additional Details
This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.