Please enter your travel dates.
King Hilton Guestroom
- One King Bed
- Two Double Beds
Royal City Suite
- Two Double Beds
Royal Suite (Nile) - Breakfast-No Refunds
- Two Double Beds
4-star hotel in Cairo with an outdoor pool
Situated on a river, this hotel is close to Sports Center Gezirah Sporting Club, Coptic Museum, and Egyptian Museum. Also nearby are Cairo Tower and Khan el-Khalili.
In addition to a restaurant, Hilton Cairo World Trade Centre Residences features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and 24-hour room service.
Guestrooms open to balconies with city, river or pool views and feature televisions with satellite channels and kitchens.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton Cairo World Trade Centre Residences features an outdoor pool and a children's pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden. Onsite valet parking is complimentary.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Concierge desk
- Room service (24 hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 104
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 27
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Half board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Medical assistance available
- Free valet parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Street parking (metered)
- Year Built 1996
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - children's
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Parking (surcharge), Secure covered parking (surcharge), Street parking (metered), Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Direct-dial phone
- Microwave (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Second bathroom
- Private bathroom
- Handheld showerhead
- Bathroom phone
- Sewing kit
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Satellite TV service
- Welcome amenities
- Sofa bed
- Separate living room
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Separate dining area
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- City view
- River view
- Pool view
- Sofa bed size
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 11 AM.
Lounge - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Afternoon tea is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to families
Caters to groups
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 12 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 25 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 40 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: USD 15 per day
- Late check-out fee: USD 50
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
- Additional Details
Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the hotel. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room