Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
- One King Bed
Cheektowaga eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated near the airport, in Cheektowaga, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Diamond Hawk Golf Course, Holiday Twin Rinks, and Walden Galleria Mall. Area attractions also include Frank Lloyd Wright's Darwin D. Martin House and Buffalo Museum of Science.
At Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Buffalo Airport, recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel also offers a roundtrip airport shuttle and a train station pick-up service.
LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Buffalo Airport provides a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business amenities consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Event facilities measuring 1576 square feet (142 square meters) include small meeting rooms and banquet facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service are complimentary for guests. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and coffee/tea in the lobby.
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Buffalo Airport is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Event catering
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Banquet facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Free breakfast
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 140
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 5
- Multilingual staff
- Audiovisual equipment
- Luggage storage
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 142
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Microwave in lobby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Year Built 2009
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1576
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free local calls
- Premium TV channels
- Bathtub or shower
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Ergonomic chair
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 9 AM.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Playground nearby
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Table tennis nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Caters to families
Caters to groups
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the airport and train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 3 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green & Mean (it) thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.