Please enter your travel dates.
Double or Twin Room
Small Double or Twin Room
City-center hotel near Bruges Market Square
Close to Belfry
Just 4 blocks from Bruges's medieval Belfry and Market Square, Hans Memling Hotel is within a 10-minute walk of St. Salvator's Cathedral, Church of Our Lady, and the Burg public square and Town Hall.
Guests sample a variety of Belgian beers in the hotel's intimate lounge, which is open till late evening. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning with eggs, ham, cheese, pastries, and fruit.
Hans Memling Hotel offers 35 guestrooms, all providing minibars, direct-dial phones and televisions with satellite channels. Private bathrooms include handheld showerheads and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
With a high ceiling and a fireplace, the hotel's breakfast room hosts a complimentary daily buffet breakfast with pastries, eggs, ham, cereal, fresh fruit, and coffee. A lounge with indoor and terrace seating serves cocktails and a selection of Belgian beers until late evening. Wireless Internet access is available in the hotel bar only, and hotel staff offer business services including faxing and mailing (surcharge). A safe-deposit box is available at the front desk, and the property has a garden. Parking is not available on site. Guestrooms in this 3-story hotel are accessed via elevator. Hans Memling Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 35
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free breakfast
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
Complimentary buffet breakfast - Including ham, cheese, eggs, pastries, fresh fruit, cereal, and coffee. Served in an elegant breakfast room with a fireplace and high ceiling from 7:30 to 9:30 AM.
Lounge - Cocktails and a wide selection of Belgian beers. Intimate fireside lounge and outdoor terrace seating. Open until late evening.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8.70 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
- Additional Details
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.